Fancy Rakhi Designs Slogan with bro#1 Pendant Mauli Raksha Bandhan
• Rakhi is a sacred thread that a sister ties to her brother on the special occasion, also known as "Raksha Bandhan", a Hindu festival that celebrates sibling relationship and love. It is celebrated on the full moon in the month of Shravana in the lunar calendar.
• The word Raksha means protection, whilst Bandhan is the verb to tie. Rakhi strengthens the bond of love between brothers and sisters, and revives the emotional connection. Sisters tie a Rakhi around the wrists of their brothers, symbolically protecting them & pray to god for their well-being.
• Fancy Rakhi strings are accessible in a variety of forms and designs, such as, Tortoise and many more are in trend nowadays.
• Digital Dress Room Rakhi designs look like Perfect GIFTS for the occasions of Rakhi Poornima.
• Made from Premium Quality Material this product assures to remain in its Original Glory. It is advisable to store Rakhi in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch). Care Instructions need to be followed. Please avoid contact with Spray Chemicals.
- Remove jewellery when showering, bathing, swimming, etc.
- Jewellery should be stored away in an air-tight jewellery box.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
General Jewellery Cleaning
Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep the jewellery looking shiny and lustrous. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
Digital Dress Room Jewellery is handcrafted and requires extra care to preserve and protect. Irregularities in the product are a part and parcel of handmade jewellery which is a sign of genuine craftsmanship.
As with all jewellery it is essential that you treat it with care to keep it looking sparkly and fresh! Please be aware that with most costume jewellery, it can tarnish over time and needs to be cared for.
Here are few tips that will help to preserve your piece longer!
– Digital Dress Room jewellery are best to be kept in its box or wrapped away in a drawer or an air-tight jewelry box.
– Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions or other chemicals. This will cause the jewellery that are plated to tarnish.
– Do not immerse jewellery in water – remove jewellery when bathing, showering or swimming. Do not sleep with your jewellery on.
– Clean the pieces after use and occasionally. Wipe them with clean cloth to remove any residues.
Fashion Jewellery is made of material which, when exposed to air, humidity and natural body chemicals will gradually darken in colour from bright gold to bronze.
We are not responsible for how you wear your jewellery. Scratches and knocks are part of normal signs of everyday wear.
Digital Dress Room Jewellery is designed to last for a long time but, all jewellery will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care has not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
Customize Your Order
Customize Your Order
You can send us a whatsapp request on +919322219437 if you want customize your order by mix and match of the different pendants and chains. We Customize Name pendants as well.
1. Its our humble request that you do not cancel or reject Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, as Digital Dress Room has to bare the shipping charges to you. Kindly cancel within 2 hours of placing the order if need be.
2. In order to return the product you will have to Email: email@example.com once to inform us that you would like to return the product along with a valid reason. You can also raise a return request through our Whatsapp message. Number +919322219437
3. Once the return request is appoved by our team you need to pack the item in its original packing. We will arrange for a return pickup, kindly handover the shipment in its original condition to the pickup agent.
4. Items are eligible for returns & exchange if they are being returned within 2 days of delivery.
5. All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, original accessories and in the original packaging as delivered to you.
6. If you think the parcel has been manhandled by the courier partner, strictly do not accept the parcel. NO EXCUSES! If you do, we will consider that the parcel is was completely intact when you received it. No refunds/exchanges will be given to customers who claim they have received different items in the parcel as Digital Dress Room keeps proof of all the products dispatched from the warehouse.
7. If a customer is found to abuse the returns policy then Digital Dress Room has the right to ban those customers from the website.
8. We strictly don't take returns if the product gets damaged while in the customers care.
9. We strictly don't take returns of Rakhi.
10. Any customs duty charged will not be covered by digitaldressroom.com and will be deducted from the refund amount.
11. You may request for Replacement (exchange) of product, or refund of money or coupon worth product amount, that you could use on future purchase from digitaldressroom.com.
12. Refunds will take upto 15 days to get deposited into your account.
13. If we recieve a damaged/used product in return we will not refund the product amount back to the customer.
14. A faster resolution can be given if the customer takes a video when opening the recieved package. If they package is tampered in any way Digital Dress Room will not accept the video proof. If the package is tampered during delivery DO NOT ACCEPT the parcel or we will consider that the package was intact when you recieved the delivery.