- Remove jewellery when showering, bathing, swimming, etc.
- Jewellery should be stored away in an air-tight jewellery box.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
General Jewellery Cleaning
Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep the jewellery looking shiny and lustrous. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
Digital Dress Room Jewellery is handcrafted and requires extra care to preserve and protect. Irregularities in the product are a part and parcel of handmade jewellery which is a sign of genuine craftsmanship.
As with all jewellery it is essential that you treat it with care to keep it looking sparkly and fresh! Please be aware that with most costume jewellery, it can tarnish over time and needs to be cared for.
Here are few tips that will help to preserve your piece longer!
– Digital Dress Room jewellery are best to be kept in its box or wrapped away in a drawer or an air-tight jewelry box.
– Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions or other chemicals. This will cause the jewellery that are plated to tarnish.
– Do not immerse jewellery in water – remove jewellery when bathing, showering or swimming. Do not sleep with your jewellery on.
– Clean the pieces after use and occasionally. Wipe them with clean cloth to remove any residues.
Fashion Jewellery is made of material which, when exposed to air, humidity and natural body chemicals will gradually darken in colour from bright gold to bronze.
We are not responsible for how you wear your jewellery. Scratches and knocks are part of normal signs of everyday wear.
Digital Dress Room Jewellery is designed to last for a long time but, all jewellery will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care has not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
Returns & Exchange Policy:
1. Its our humble request that you do not cancel or reject Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, as Digital Dress Room has to bare the shipping charges to you. Kindly cancel within 2 hours of placing the order if need be.
2. We have a self return policy. In order to return the product you will have to pack the item and ship it to our address, which will be informed to you in E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org once you select the products to return through our Whatsapp message. Number- 9322219437
3. Items are eligible for returns & exchange if they are being returned within 2 days of delivery.
4. All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, original accessories and in the original packaging as delivered to you.
5. We strictly don't take returns if the product gets damaged while in the customers care.
6. We strictly don't take returns of Rakhi.
8. You may request for Replacement (exchange) of product, or refund of money or coupon worth product amount, that you could use on future purchase from digitaldressroom.com.
9. Refunds will take upto 15 days to get deposited into your account.